Purchasing a single coloring book does not give you the right to distribute the pages contained within it. It is for personal use only. If you want to share the coloring pages, then you need to purchase a Membership.
The Terms of Membership
- No commercial use
- You may not sell the images, only give them away
- Ways you can use the images:
- print and give to your clients
- print and give to your students
- use for promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, business cards, and posters
- use images on your website (only as decoration for your website, you may not use the images in their original form, they must be altered – You can’t put the coloring pages up on your website for people to download)
- You are not allowed to:
- sell the images
- share the digital files (only the printed ones)
- Put the images online for people to download
- print off full 100’s of full copies of the coloring book (even for giving away) – If you want to print copies and sell them, you can contact me about purchasing a printing license
The way I imagine this resource being used is this:
- A doula or midwife shows her client the images in the members page, the client chooses the images she likes and the doula/midwife prints them out
- a birth educator prints out some images for use in her class
- a doula/midwife/birth educator uses one of the images on her brochure, or uses part of one of the images on her website.
All images and text remain the property of the creator. Membership does not transfer ownership. The lifetime membership is for as long as this website is online.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the membership, please contact me.