These are blogs that I read on a regular basis, I love them for sharing inspiration and family life. They are women I look up to. They inspire me to live a simple life and to work for myself. I never used to read blogs, until I found these ladies, now I am hooked!
1. Soulemama – this is a very popular blog, she is so inspiring with her words and her life. She lives a simple life with her husband and 5 babes; she blogs, farms, writes books and is a contributor to Taproot magazine. Her photographs are wonderful and she really knows how to write well. She is living the life I want to live 🙂 She also does giveaways from her sponsors every weekend. Check her out!
2. Bleubird – Her photographs are amazing, she posts about her family life, shares recipes,and blogs about where she lives in Nashville, Tennessee. She writes about fashion and shares some hip and cool products with her readers. A mother of 4 married to a photographer, her and her husband are both freelancers who work from home.
3. Small Measure – A mother of one, committed to living a simple, sustainable life. She writes books keeping chickens, keeping bees and home dairy. She also writes articles for Design Sponge and Taproot Magazine. She shares beautiful photos and her blog is very well put together.
4. Clean by Lusa Organics – She conveys such inspiring messages, she reminds you to be present in life, to remain grateful. She reminds us that life is messy, we can’t be perfect. I love her writing style – simple and insightful. She is a mother of 2. Her and her husband own their own organic skin care line called Lusa Organics.
5. Dig This chick – Another mother (I like those) who blogs about family life. She is a mom of 2 and shares her love of life with her readers. She blogs about gardening, living a simple life, friends, family and shares lots of DIY. She has her own business called GEO, a line of appliqued handmades featuring geographical silhouettes.
Hope you enjoy my “Little List” and I hope you enjoy these blogs!